Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bad me

So someone told me off for my lazy blogging antics. I promise in the future to be better...
So NOW I'm in Canada how is it? Am I homesick? Do I have any friends?  Is it a massive cultural mind fuck?

Good. No. Yes. No. Now thats done. Kingston is pretty but small, but definately an upgrade from Warwick and Leamington Spa. ( City wise, not people wise. I still like you warwick friends don't worry) Overall Canadia is just very American, which I know I shouldn't say but it is.  Halls are pretty standard, lots of other international people. One thing is I do really need some Canadian friends, so far I have been in a little bubble of forignity.  My accent seems to be pretty exciting to both Canadians and forigen people alike. Turns out I am like ridicolously posh, which apparently allows me to get away with a lot of stuff and also brings a lot of questions. LIKE OMG YOU'RE FROM ENGLAND!

I just got back from Montreal for Thanksgiving which was pretty super awesome. Yeah, thats right I'm all Canadain and positive now.  Its such a cool city, and the weather was soooo good. I liked Old Montreal the best it was all continental and lovely.  Went out everynight and drank a lot of  sangria, which was pretty unCanadian of me, but also strangely delicious.  Also saw Eddie Izzard, nearly went up to him and got a picture, just for YOU JEN. ( I know you subscribed bbz)

Bye for now bbz,
Josephine

 P.S. I promise I will post once a week slash more if interesting stuff happens.

1 comment:

  1. JOEY!! it is your comedic twin:D you should have so gone and gotten a photo with him!

    ReplyDelete